Welcome to WarBulletin - your new best friend in the world of gaming. We're all about bringing you the hottest updates and juicy insights from across the gaming universe. Are you into epic RPG adventures or fast-paced eSports? We've got you covered with the latest scoop on everything from next-level PC gaming rigs to the coolest game releases. But hey, we're more than just news! Ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes of your favorite games? We're talking exclusive interviews with the brains behind the games, fresh off-the-press photos and videos straight from gaming conventions, and, of course, breaking news that you just can't miss. We know you love gaming 24/7, and that's why we're here round the clock, updating you on all things gaming. Whether it's the lowdown on a new patch or the buzz about the next big gaming celeb, we're on it.


  • Owner: SNOWLAND s.r.o.
  • Registration certificate 06691200
  • 16200, Na okraji 381/41, Veleslavín, 162 00 Praha 6
  • Czech Republic

"Metal Gear is dead, and you killed it" - MGS3 remake producer shares the "honest opinions" fans have sent Konami about the revival

A new broadcast from Konami has revealed a few details on Metal Gear Solid Delta: Snake Eater, and the devs have taken the opportunity to share some of the feedback they've received from fans.

After soliciting questions and comments on the current Metal Gear slate a few months ago, Konami got "an even greater response than we were hoping for, and many people shared very supportive messages," as production producer Noriaki Okamura explains. "We're truly grateful for all the kind words. But on the other hand, the fans that were watching have a lot of different feelings about the series, which we understand, because we're fans too. That's why, while we did get positive feedback, we had plenty of critical responses and requests as well."

The comments were 65% neutral, 24% positive, and 11% negative. That latter category included comments like "Metal Gear is dead, and you killed it," "You can't even do a simple remaster right," "Bugs that impact gameplay should've been fixed before release," and "You'll probably do a bad job on the next game, so I'd rather you just give up."

Okamura notes that this is tough feedback, "but if this is what the fans feel, I don't blame any of them for sharing their honest opinions. And while we aren't able to individually speak to all of these concerns, I want to, first of all, assure everyone that we are listening. We pay attention to this feedback, and we take it seriously."

It's worth noting again that Konami has categorized only 11% of the responses as negative - that leaves 89% as either neutral or positive. But a line like "Metal Gear is dead, and you killed it" gets at why some longtime series fans are skeptical about Konami's revival of the series. The breakup between Konami and Hideo Kojima, long regarded as the auteur behind the espionage series, was famously messy, and the company didn't exactly put its best foot forward by converting Metal Gear Solid 5 into a follow-up like Metal Gear Survive - especially when it credited the

Read more on gamesradar.com